Tuesday 16 March 2010

Product Rave : No7 Essential Moisture Foundation.

If I had to live with one foundation and no choices in swapping it around, I would choose this one for sure. Not only does it moisturize but it has spf combined to protect your skin from the sun. This product you can only purchase in Boots stores as it is a boots own brand make up. This retails for around £10.50 which I think is reasonable for its quality and lasting wear. It comes in a series of shades and I fall under the lightest which is called Ivory. To apply I use a stifling brush from sigma and pat across my face and neck for an even air brushed finish. Once it is applied evenly, I use circular motions to blend it in, leaving my skin looking fresh and natural for the day. Smell wise, I wouldn't say it has a over powering scent but there is one lingering in the product. It's easy to throw into your make up back and the packaging I feel is sophisticated but simple. I would recommend this product to you if you have dry skin like I do, or acne prone as it covers scars and blemishes well.

You can find it here : http://www.boots.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment