Wednesday 10 February 2010

Review: I Should Coco Soap


On my first trip into a lush store, I was aiming to buy a new soap. I purchased "Rockstar" and "Honey I washed the kids" online and never really got the chance to smell any other soaps. I recently took a shopping trip in Princes Street with my best friend and I dragged her into lush to show her "Rockstar" mainly because it screams her in a soap. She of course, took my advice, and picked a chunk up while I got "I should Coco". Last night, I cut a chunk so I wouldn't use it all at once and took it into the test drive. After cutting I wasn't a big fan of the smell of it, it came off rather over powering but as I let it sit for a while I could smell the coconut fragrance coming back through. In the shower, it made my skin feel really strange and almost slippy, as if the water was just falling off and not touching me at all. But as I stepped out the shower and dried off, I realized how smooth and soft my skin felt. Over all, I wouldn't rave about the smell of this soap but it is better than a few I have smelt. I am going to use it again to see what its like on second testing but so far, I'm liking this soap so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment