Monday 15 February 2010

Oh Mac how you disappoint


So once I ran out of my n07 foundation, I decided to purchase a high end foundation to see what the fuss was about. So I went into mac and I purchased Studio Fix Fluid and I was matched up to nw20. I purchased the pump also along with two lipsticks so it wasn't cheep and now I wish I never. Yesterday I wore it all day and I seemed fine until I took it off at night where I noticed break outs across my face that weren't there in the morning. I figured it was just because I'm a teenager and we're all prone to the odd breakout but applying it today, I noticed red blotches appearing all over my face and neck. I also noticed that it was far too dark for me making me look orange. I thought that paying £20+ for a foundation that it would be good and not cause anything like this, I know my usual £10 foundation from boots hasn't done anything. But obviously I was wrong, I now have stinging blotches over my skin and I'm not going to be using that again, I'm going to return to boots and go back to my usual foundation. This is my first Mac Disappointment and I hope its the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment