Thursday 18 February 2010

an unhealthy obsession.

For crap but addictive tv, this show takes a firm place in the top five. Former Atomic Kitten singer Jenny Frost and POD take on the fakest of fake girls and sometimes even boys and try to promote natural beauty. I really d not like these type of girls that are on this show, especially where I live. Scotland rarely gets enough sun to get a tan you could get on a beach in a hot country, so when you see an orange girl walking down the street, it just looks wrong and out of place. I'm the palest of the pale and I like it! I couldn't rank myself as a "natural beauty or a beauty at all. Every Thursday before Skins I watch this programme and another one that is equally bad with another Atomic Kitten singer and I admit this to be a guilty pleasure. It has style, make up and hair tips all folded in and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment